University of Cambridge ESOL examinations - Authorised CentreSussex Open Centre
Sussex Open Centre



Take a Cambridge ESOL Exam
Click on an exam for dates and enrolment forms


Key English Test (KET)

Preliminary English Test (PET)

First Certificate in English (FCE)

Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)

Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)


'If you wish to take a Cambridge English Exam for a UK Visa then you will need to go to a SELT (Secure English Language Test) centre. Please click on link below for a list of all SELT centres in the UK'

List of SELT centres

If you feel you require financial assistance to help with the examination fee for any of the Cambridge exams please click on the link at the bottom of the page called 'Charitable Aims'

 About us  |Contact us  |Exam dates  |Exam fees
contact usadmincharitable aimsterms & conditionsdata protection